Nam majored in Interior Architecture for master degree at the Rhode Island School of Design in Providence. Upon completion of his master degree, He joined the global architecture firm AECOM (Ranked 352st on the 2008 Fortune 500 list), where over 95,000 employees are working.
As an architect of airport design, he designed and managed large-scale projects such as T.O.D (Transit Oriented Development) including the Newark Liberty, Philadelphia, and Boston Logan International Airport.
Also in Korea, he led various small and middle-scale projects including the renovation of the main building of the Seoul National University gaining experience in both architecture and interior design.
Thus, his understanding in the architecture industry and actual user needs are very high, which has led to the development of a user friendly product.
- Architecture Dept.
- Master of Interior Architecture, Rhode Island School of Design
- Chief Operating Officer
Woori Fanancial Group
- Head of Research and Planning Team
- Head of Processing Support Team
- Head of Brand Strategy Team
- Master Black Belt (6 Sigma)
- Marketing Manager
- Master's degree (Applied Statistics), The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- Bachelor's degree (Business Administration), Seoul National University
Professor at M.I.T Biomimetic Robotics Dept.
- Post Doc, Harvard University
- Ph.D. Robotics from Stanford University
Former Dean of Business School at Seoul National Univ.
- Ph.D. Business Administration from Stanford University